Class 3 - Manual Transmission Vehicle
Classification of Class 3 Motor Vehicles Licence
Motor cars =<3000 kg with =<7 passengers, exclusive of the driver and Motor Tractors/Vehicles =<2500 kg
Class 3A - Automatic Transmission Vehicle
Classification of Class 3A Motor Vehicles Licence
Motor cars without clutch pedals =<3000 kg with =<7 passengers, exclusive of the driver and Motor Tractors/Vehicles without clutch pedals =<2500 kg
This course is NOT for conversion of foreign driving licence to Singapore driving licence.
For conversion, select "Conversion" under E-enrol to enrol and book the Basic theory test.
You will be enrolled as a L-Learner driver in our school under the theory and practical course. You need to pay $155.15 for the on-line enrolment (Enrolment fee paid is non-refundable). After enrolment, you can proceed to book your Basic Theory Test and Theory Trial Test to practise on theory test questions.
You have read and understand all the information at our Website on Courses for Motorcar Class 3/3A before your internet enrolment.
You must have a valid Class 3 Provisional Driving Licence (PDL) updated in SSDC system before booking for any practical lessons. You can apply the PDL (during office hours only) at the Traffic Police Woodlands Testing Branch counter upon passing your Basic Theory Test (BTT).
- You can claims a rebate of $37.45 if you can produce proof that you have passed your Basic Theory Test before your enrolment date.
- You can claims a rebate of $53.50 if you can produce proof that you have passed both your Basic and Final Theory Test before your enrolment date.
- You need to produce proof (results slips) or get a letter from our information counter for Traffic Police Woodlands Testing Branch to endorse your passed theory records. Students must update their passed BTT/FTT results at our information counter.
- Rebates must be claimed within one month based on enrolment date at our service counters in Woodlands.
- I am 18 years old as of today.
- I am presently not under any suspension or disqualification from driving and I have not accumulated more than 12 demerit points for any class(es) of Qualified Driving Licence that is held by me.
- If my driving licence has been revoked before, it must be more than one year from the date of revocation.
- I do not suffer from epilepsy, mental disorder, sudden attacks of giddiness, fainting, inability to read at a distance of 25 metres (with the aid of glasses, if worn) and not suffering from any physical disabilities which will likely to cause driving of a motor vehicle to be a source of danger to the public.
- I am not colour blind.
- I will abide strictly to all the rules and regulations of SSDC Ltd including its amendments.
- I will not hold SSDC Ltd and its employees liable for any accidents, injuries or death sustained in the course of my training.
- If you have any serious traffic offences pending against you, you are advised not to apply for a licence. This is because if you are eventually disqualified by court from holding or obtaining a driving licence, the disqualification could be for all classes of driving licence including any newly acquired licence.
- If you have been awarded more than12 demerit points, or have cases pending against you which will make you liable to be awarded a total of more than 12 demerit points, you will not be allowed to take a theory/practical driving test.
- New driver who has two cases of not displaying
distinguishing mark (triangular sign) against them, whether
the cases are concluded or otherwise, will not be allowed to
take a theory/practical driving test.
- For conversion case, if you have been issued a
new identification number (from FIN to NRIC) before or after you have
booked a test date, you are required to update the changes
with the Traffic Police Testing Section and the driving
school before the test date. Otherwise you will be
disqualified from taking your test.
I have read and declared that I satisfy the above criteria.
Click on I agree for Terms & Conditions