Enhanced Proficiency Driving Course (Class 4,Class 5)
70-74 years old
This course is conducted for heavy vehicle drivers (Class 4 or Class 5) who are between the age of 70 to 74 years old.
They have to pass an annual enhanced medical examination and enhanced proficiency driving test conducted by Traffic Police in order to renew their driving licence.
- NRIC / Passport
- Employment Pass, Work Permit, Student Pass, Dependent Pass (For foreigners)
- Valid Photocard Driving Licence
- Provisional Driving Licence (PDL) if Qualified driving licence has expired
- Letter of notification from Traffic Police
- Enrol personally
- 1 session of theory lesson (Classroom – 100 minutes)
- 1 session of practical driving lesson (110 minutes)
- Traffic Police driving test
If you fail your driving test, you have to book and attend a revision practical driving lesson before taking your driving re-test.
Class 4 Enhanced Proficiency Course Fee
- $436.07 (inclusive of GST)
Class 4 Traffic Police Driving Re-test
- $375.40 (inclusive of GST)
Class 5 Enhanced Proficiency Course Fee
- $446.77 (inclusive of GST)
Class 5 Traffice Police Driving Re-Test
- $386.10 (inclusive of GST)
- Upon enrolment, course fee paid will be non-transferable and non-refundable.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- Upon enrolment, I consent to the disclosure of My personal particulars, Name, NRIC, Passport or other Identification Number, Telephone numbers, Email Address and any other information relating to Myself, to the Centre and to Government Authorities, Land Transport Authority, Traffic Police, Insurance Company and its agent issuing insurance coverage for Myself and to any other interested or relevant parties.