Proficiency Driving Course (Class 4,Class 5)
65-69 years old
This course is conducted for heavy vehicle drivers (Class 4 or Class 5) who are between the age of
65 to 69 years old. They have to pass an annual medical examination and proficiency driving test
conducted by Traffic Police in order to renew their driving licence.
- NRIC / Passport
- Employment Pass, Work Permit, Student Pass, Dependent Pass (For foreigners)
- Valid Photocard Driving Licence
- Provisional Driving Licence (PDL) if Qualified driving licence has expired
- Letter of notification from Traffic Police
- Enrol personally
- 1 session of theory lesson (Classroom – 30 minutes)
- 1 session of (10-15 minutes) warm up practical lesson
- Traffic Police driving test
If you fail your driving test, you have to apply for a re-test.
Class 4/5 Proficiency Course Fee
- $161.40 (inclusive of GST)
Class 4/5 Traffic Police Driving Re-test
- $140.00 (inclusive of GST)
- Upon enrolment, course fee paid will be non-transferable and non-refundable.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- Upon enrolment, I consent to the disclosure of My personal particulars, Name, NRIC, Passport or other Identification Number, Telephone numbers, Email Address and any other information relating to Myself, to the Centre and to Government Authorities, Land Transport Authority, Traffic Police, Insurance Company and its agent issuing insurance coverage for Myself and to any other interested or relevant parties.