Classification of Class 3 Motor Vehicles
Motor cars =<3000 kg with =<7 passengers, exclusive of the driver and Motor Tractors/Vehicles =<2500 kg
Classification of Class 3A Motor Vehicles Licence
Motor cars without clutch pedals =<3000 kg with =<7 passengers, exclusive of the driver and Motor Tractors/Vehicles without clutch pedals =<2500 kg
- This course is designed for Class 3C driving licence holder to upgrade their licence to Class 3/3A.
- The course is valid for one year from the date of enrolment.
- Theory lesson and practical driving lessons will be offered under this course.
- 18 years old and above (based on date of birth)
- Enrol in person and pass an eyesight and colour blindness test
- Physically and mentally fit
- Must not accumulate more than 12 demerit points under the Driver Improvement Points System (DIPS)
- Must not have any class (es) of Qualified Driving Licence / Provisional Driving Licence under revocation, disqualification or suspension
- Identity Card or Passport
- Valid Class 3C/3CA Qualified Driving Licence
- A valid S-Pass,Work Permit pass etc
- Valid Provisional Driving Licence
- If you have any serious traffic offences pending against you, you are advised not to apply for a licence. This is because if you are eventually disqualified by court from holding or obtaining a driving licence, the disqualification could be for all classes of driving licence including any newly acquired licence.
- If you have been awarded more than 12 demerit points, or have cases pending against you which will make you liable to be awarded a total of more than 12 demerit points, you will not be allowed to take a theory / practical driving test.
- New driver who has two cases of not displaying distinguishing mark (triangular sign) against them, whether the cases are concluded or otherwise, will not be allowed to take a theory / practical driving test.
- For foreigners who have been issued a new identification number (from FIN to NRIC) before or after you have booked a test date, you are required to update the changes with the Traffic Police Testing Section and the driving school before the test date. Otherwise you will be disqualified from taking your test.
Disclosure of Personal Data
- Upon enrolment , I consent to the disclosure of My personal particulars. Name, NRIC, Passport or other Identification Number, Telephone Numbers, Email Address and any other information relating to Myself to the Centre and to Government Authorities, Land Transport Authority, Traffic Police , Insurance Company and its agent issuing insurance coverage for Myself and to any other interested or relevant parties.