E-Enrol Terms and Conditions
Class 2 Riding Course
(Enrolment fee paid is non-refundable.)
For riding a motorcycle exceeding 400 cc. You need to have a VALID Class 2A Qualified Driving Licence for more than one year from the issued date.
- I am presently not under any suspension or disqualification from driving and I have not accumulated more than 12 demerit points for any class(es) of Qualified Driving Licence that is held by me.
- If my driving licence has been revoked before, it must be more than one year from the date of revocation and Enrolment can be done only at SSDC Counter.
- I do not suffer from epilepsy, mental disorder, sudden attacks of giddiness, fainting, inability to read at a distance of 25 metres (with the aid of glasses, if worn) and not suffering from any physical disabilities which will likely to cause driving of a motor vehicle to be a source of danger to the public.
- I am not colour blind.
- For Class 2 enrolment, I possess a valid Class 2A Qualified Driving Licence for more than one year from the issued date.
- I will abide strictly to all the rules and regulations of SSDC Ltd including its amendments.
- I will not hold SSDC Ltd and its employees liable for any accidents, injuries or death sustained in the course of my training.
- If you have any serious traffic offences pending against you, you are advised not to apply for a licence. This is because if you are eventually disqualified by court from holding or obtaining a driving licence, the disqualification could be for all classes of driving licence including any newly acquired licence.
- If you have been awarded more than12 demerit points, or have cases pending against you which will make you liable to be awarded a total of more than 12 demerit points, you will not be allowed to take a theory/practical driving test.
- New driver who has two cases of not displaying distinguishing mark (triangular sign) against them, whether the cases are concluded or otherwise, will not be allowed to take a theory/practical driving test.
- For conversion case, if you have been issued a new identification number (from FIN to NRIC) before or after you have booked a test date, you are required to update the changes with the Traffic.
- Police Testing Section and the driving school before the test date. Otherwise you will be disqualified from taking your test.
I have read and declared that I satisfy the above criteria.
Click on I agree for Terms & Conditions